It's about diving. And cats.

Me diving

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Drysuit Diatribe: Recap and References

This is the final post in the series on drysuits. It's a bit delayed because I have been traveling (and though they can put a man on the moon, I can't figure out how to post a blog from my iPhone). More details on the trip soon :)

I'm including below links to each of the posts in this series and links to the companies and products I've referred to. Also, there are a few references and other interesting resources.

Posts

Company Links
Here are links to the various companies referred to (in order of reference), with a reminder of why I referenced them.

DUI (drysuits, undergarments, all things drysuit-related)
Diving Concepts (drysuits, undergarments, dry gloves)
BARE (drysuits, undergarments)
Anywater Sports (drysuit dealer, measurements)
Extreme Exposure (drysuit dealer, measurements)
Superior Drysuit Repair (drysuit repair and alterations)
Gamble SCUBA (drysuit repair)
SI TECH (exhaust valves)
Apeks (exhaust valves)
Halcyon (p-valves, pockets)
Santi (undergarments)
Fourth Element (base layer)
REI (smart wool socks)
Waterproof (wet gloves)

References:

No comments: