It's about diving. And cats.

Me diving

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Kawika's Garden

Photo by Clinton Bauder
I was just recovering from a cold (which managed to cause me to miss two awesome days of diving) today, so I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to dive.  In fact, I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to clear my ears, but I wanted to at least try to go for a dive.  We only managed to make it to Kawika's Garden, due to bad weather.  But it was super flat there.  I asked John and Clinton to get in a couple minutes after us, so if I couldn't make it down the line, Rob would bring me back up to the surface and then the three of them could go for a dive.  So, we did that, and of course it turned out that I had no trouble clearing my ears at all, and actually got to do a dive.  Well it was just a dive in the bay, but since it seems like I've been missing a lot of dives lately, I was happy just to go diving :)  No pictures from Rob, so I've snarfed a picture from Clinton to keep things pretty.

No comments: