It's about diving. And cats.

Me diving

Friday, December 30, 2016

New Year's 2017: Florida Cave Diving

After a one year hiatus from tradition, we managed to get back to Florida for some New Year's cave diving this year.  All of Team Kitty was present.  Unfortunately, Rob was traveling a week before Christm
as, and he brought home a horrendous cold.  Which he gave to me just in time for me to be sick for Christmas.  When we woke up the next morning to leave for Florida, I was so sick.  There was no way I could drag myself to the airport, let alone sit on a flight for 6 hours.  So I stayed home, and Rob headed to Florida without me.  While he was at the airport, he got them to change my flight to be the exact same itinerary 3 days later.  So, I missed 3 days of diving, but I least I managed to make the trip.  I told Kevin and Rob to get all of the scary dives out of their systems before I showed up :)

Jackson Blue, toward Crinoid Glory
Back to Jackson Blue
Emerald Sink
Eagle's Nest

No comments: